LESEDI CULTUREAL VILLAGE
Lesedi is located in the heart of the African bushveld amidst the rocky hills within the Cradle of Humankind, a World Heritage Site. Discover the fascinating cultures and traditions of the people of Africa, visiting five traditional homesteads inhabited by Zulu, Xhosa, Pedi, Basotho and Ndebele tribes who live according to tribal folklore and traditions of their ancestors.
- Arrive at Lesedi to a vibrant traditional African welcome and a refreshing welcome drink.
- Browse in the Ndebele village and African craft market where Ndebele murals decorate the walls and courtyard.
- Attend a multi-visual theatre presentation on the history and origin of our peoples.
- Guests are divided into smaller groups and taken on a guided tour of four homesteads – Zulu, Xhosa, Basotho and Pedi.
- After a few drinks in the bar, guests and the families meet back in the Boma for traditional song and dance of all the villages. The dance culminates in communal dancing with the guests around the fire.
- A Pan African Feast is served in the Nyama Choma restaurant with delicacies from North, East and Southern Africa. Lunch or dinner included
Duration: Half day (4,5 to 5 Hours) from hotel departure
Only 1 Person : R1800.-
2-5 Persons : R1250.- pp