JHB City & Apartheid Museum
- Drive though city’s busy streets in Hillbrow – a pan-African city suburb
- Drive past the financial hubs, mining houses headquarters and through the inner city business centre
- Drive past First National Bank’s former HQ – the oldest bank in South Africa
- Drive past Civic Centre and the city’s oldest buildings
- Travel over the Nelson Mandela Bridge
- See the Newtown Cultural Precinct (Mary Fitzgerald Square) with its massive Victorian building, housing both the Market Theatre and Museum Africa.
- Visit Top of Africa on the 50th floor in the tallest building of Johannesburg and have the bird’s eye view of the city